Personal Information We Gather
While you go to the web page, we mechanically acquire certain facts about your device, consisting of records approximately your net browser, IP address, time region, and a number of the cookies which can be set up for your tool. moreover, as you browse the site, we collect facts approximately the individual web pages or products that you view, what web sites or seek phrases referred you to the web site, and information approximately the way you interact with the website online. We consult with these routinely-collected records as “device information”.
We gather device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are facts documents that are positioned in your device or laptop and regularly include an anonymous particular identifier. For greater information about cookies, and the way to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track moves to go on at the site, and acquire statistics which includes your IP address, browser kind, internet provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “internet beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic documents used to record information approximately the way you browse the site.
– [[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER SORTS OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]Additionally when you make a buy or try to make a buy through the website, we collect certain records from you, together with your call, billing address, shipping address, payment data (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), e mail address, and contact quantity. We confer with this facts as “Order information”.
[[INSERT THE OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]]
While we talk about “private information” on this privacy coverage, we’re speaking about both device data and Order data.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the Order facts that we acquire normally to meet any orders placed via the website online (which includes processing your fee information, arranging for shipping, and supplying you with invoices and/or order confirmations). additionally, we use these Order records to:
– communicate with you;
– screen our orders for potential threat or fraud; and
– when consistent with the preferences you’ve got shared with us, offer you records or marketing regarding our services or products.
– [[INSERT OTHER USES OF ORDER INFORMATION]]
We use the device data that we collect to help us screen for potential threat and fraud (particularly, your IP address), and extra usually to improve and optimize our website (for example, by way of producing analytics about how our clients browse and engage with the web site, and to assess the achievement of our advertising and advertising campaigns).
[[INSERT OTHER USES OF DEVICE INFORMATION, INCLUDING: ADVERTISING/RETARGETING]]
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your non-public records with third parties to help us use your personal records, as defined above. For instance, we use Shopify to power our online save–you can examine greater about how Shopify uses your non-public information here: https://www.shopify.com/prison/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to assist us to understand how our clients use the website — you may examine greater approximately how Google makes use of your personal statistics here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You may also decide-out of Google Analytics right here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In the end, we can also proportion your personal facts to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, seek warrant or other lawful request for facts we obtain, or to in any other case defend our rights.
As defined above, we use your private statistics to offer you with targeted classified ads or advertising communications we trust may be of interest to you. For more information about how centered advertising and marketing works, you could visit the network marketing Initiative’s (“NAI”) academic page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can cop out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
– [[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM OTHER SERVICES BEING USED]]
Moreover, you could opt-out of some of these services through visiting the digital advertising Alliance’s choose-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please notice that we do now not alter our web page’s information collection and use practices when we see a Do not track signal out of your browser.
If you are a European resident, you’ve got the right to access personal statistics we maintain about you and to invite that your personal data be corrected, up to date, or deleted. In case you would love to exercise this right, please contact us via the contact information underneath.
Moreover, if you are a European resident we observe that we’re processing your data in an effort to satisfy contracts we might have with you (for example in case you make an order through the website online), or otherwise to pursue our valid commercial enterprise interests listed above. moreover, please be aware that your data could be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and USA.
While you place an order using the website, we can keep your Order facts for our records unless and until you ask us to delete these records.
We may also update this privacy coverage once in a while so as to replicate, as an example, modifications to our practices or for different operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
[[INSERT IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]]
The website online isn’t intended for individuals below the age of [[INSERT AGE]] .
For more information about our privacy practices, when you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by way of e-mail at email@example.com or by mail the use of the details furnished underneath:
Pure Crystal store
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
805 Alpine Avenue Ottawa, Ontario K2B5R5 Canada